Free People Good Karma Leggings
The perfect black legging, and I think at 7 months pregnant I can verify-- they are comfy, because that's what I am looking for these days!
Stretchy + classic black EVERYDAY leggings to go from the gym, to lounging at home or dress them up with a tunic + boots to go out + about. (Also great for travel, hiking + adventures :))
- ultra flattering high-rise
- "holds you in" but "let's you breathe"
- super soft + really stretchy (trust me, so comfy)
- wearing size XS/S (I'm 5'4 + 31 weeks preggo)
- perfect adaptable leggings (great on all body types)
- cool perforated design on back of legs
- inseam 23" on size XS/S
- made in the USA
- machine wash cool + air dry or tumble on low
- 76% Nylon + 24% Spandex