Jasper fringe sweater
If fall could have one sweater I would choose the J-a-s-p-e-r.
It is oooh so dreamy in a deep rust color with fringe accents + the perfect cut. Easy to add a layer under, cuff the sleeves + put back to light denim, dark denim, skirts, black jeans, olive chinos or leggings.
- gorgeous cable knit sweater
- thicker knit makes it real warm
- the fringe is oh so pretty
- falls at upper hip (can be worn with mid-rise)
- true to size for it to fit like it does as shown
- size down one size for more "crop" style
- center back length 22" size small
- add a tunic or tank under it for some style
- styled in true size small (I'm 5'4 + 29 weeks preggo)
- machine wash gentle + lay flat to dry
- 55% cotton + 45% acrylic