Lucky Brand Bridgette skinny [Light Wash]
RPA doesn't do many jeans around here but when they do, they are good. I only have about 5 brands of jeans in my personal closet, and the Lucky Bridgette is one of them. SO, now I have some for the store.
I went classic and clean in two options, the light wash shown here and also a clean dark wash. No distressed hem, no holes, just clean high rise denim that makes you look good and feel good.
* due to the nature of the dye process, please wash with caution first several washes. And be cautioned with color transfers to lighter garments.
- High-rise skinny fit with a skinny leg
- Advanced stretch for a comfortable modern feel
- just the right stretch
- skinny leg to flatter a variety of bodies
- 5-pocket styling with button-and-zip fly
- Rise: 10 inches; Leg opening: 10 inches (size 27)
- 93% cotton, 6% polyester + 1% elastane
- fits generally true to size compared to other brands
- personally I wear a size 2/26 in lucky Bridgette
- If between sizes, size up
- if a slightly looser fit is desired, size up
- Kianna is 5'4 + a size 26 jean in Free People, AG, Articles, Kancan
- for fit questions message me on socials or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- I would love to help :)